- Any attendee may bring one item (wood, a tool, some type of item useful to a woodturner or woodworker, something they want to get rid of and other people would want) to each monthly meeting and will receive one raffle ticket. The giver will retain his copy of the ticket while the other “drawing” copy will be placed in a container for that meeting’s raffle.
(Note: An attendee may bring more than one item, but only one ticket will be issued.)
- All attendees, including the attendees who bring raffle items, may purchase raffle tickets for the price of $1.00 each or six tickets for $5.00. The ticket “drawing” copy will be placed in the container and the purchaser should retain their copy of their purchased tickets(s).
- At the beginning each meeting, a raffle for items will be held. Those items provided by individuals will be raffled off at each meeting.
- When a raffle ticket is selected, the winner has the right of choice of all items up for raffle. The raffle continues until all items have been awarded.
- Once a ticket has been pulled, it will be placed aside and not available for further awards.